“Personal Data” is any information that enables to identify a natural person, such as your name, address, contact details.
“Processing” means some action such as to collect, to store, to use and/or to transmit personal data for various purposes.
“Controller” is the legal entity responsible for processing your personal data in compliance with data protection laws.
Collection and processing of personal data on this Website is done in compliance with the European GDPR n° 2016/679, the French Data Protection Law (20 June 2018), the Swedish Data Protection Acts (2018:218) and the US Federal Trade Commission Act of (15 U.S. Code § 41 et seq.).
How do we collect personal data?
This Website collects Personal Data through a questionnaire that we ask you to fill in when you are requesting information about our products or about the company. The questionnaire enables us to direct you to the right point of contact. The questionnaire will indicate if answers are compulsory or not.
We may also collect data through cookies when you have provided us with your consent for such cookies. For more information, please read our Cookies Policy.
You also have the possibility to post your resume if you are interested in joining EVERAXIS via the Career Page.
Personal Data that might be collected are such as:
- first name, last name, address, age (*), email address, postal address, phone and mobile phone numbers,
- education, professional status
- comments that you may wish to share
- IP address of your device
Purpose of collecting Personal Data
→ Through the questionnaire
- Enable us to respond to your information requests and direct you to the right point of contact
- Initiate a business relationship
- Decide about new marketing operations
(*) the Website does not target people under 21. The Website is for professional use only so that people aged under 21 should seek the prior authorization of their employer, if any, before sending a request.
Personal Data and information may be stored only for no more than the time required and necessary to fulfill the purpose. In case of an existing business relationship for instance, Persona Data may be stored for the duration of the business relationship, if not modified or deleted in the course of the relationship.
→ Through the Career page
If you are interesting in joining EVERAXIS and want to apply for a Job through the Website, the following process will apply
- You can post your resume on the Career page
- The application will be reviewed by the HR department
- We do our utmost to respond to all applicants but in the event you do not receive an answer within 6 weeks you should consider that your profile is not matching one of our job opportunities
- We will keep the resume and cover letters for a duration of 6 months, especially if your profile match another opportunity
- The HR department may contact the job applicant by the means indicated in the application form or (figuring) on the resume to organize face-to-face interviews either on site or by remote access means,
- The HR Department will keep Personal Data and information in relation with a candidate for a duration of 6 months following the last communication with the applicant,
(*) the Website does not target underage people, except where applicable law allows underage people to work or in the framework of a training program.
Personal Data and information shared with EVERAXIS in connection with a job application or an interest in joining EVERAXIS will be used for internal purpose only and shared only with employees involved in a recruitment process or who may be interested by the candidate profile.
In case you have shared Personal Data through the “Career page “ you may access your data to correct, modify or delete such information by sending an email at the HR Department of the relevant EVERAXIS legal entity :
Everaxis Aerospace & Defence
Everaxis USA, Inc.
Management of Personal Data
You also can elect to oppose the processing of your Personal Data if you estimate that it is inaccurate or out of date.
In case you elect to ask the deletion of your Personal Data, EVERAXIS might not be able to fulfill the purpose for which that data was collected and therefore provide any related service.
Security and integrity of Personal Data
EVERAXIS uses robust security measures to protect Personal Data that are collected through this Website and ensure their integrity. The server is protected against intrusion. These measures include restricted access to the server other than the http and https servers (ports 80 and 443), local access to the database as well as regular back-ups and updates of the server and software, and CAPTCHAs to prevent brute force attacks.