Multi Mode Fiber Optic Rotary Joints
Multi Mode Fiber Optic Rotary Joints (FORJ) can be supplied as a stand alone product with customized features (wavelength, connectors, fiber)
What is a Multi Mode FORJ?
EVERAXIS designs and manufactures Multi Mode FORJ for industrial and military applications.
They enable bidirectional transfer of optical signals across rotating interfaces.
Our compact and robust stainless steel design meets high optical and mechanical performances. Tested and qualified for industrial and military environments, our Multi Mode is suitable for applications such as wind turbines, robotics, HD video devices, radars (weather or military) and opto-electical devices.
The design can be customized.
Multi Mode FORJ applications
EVERAXIS’s fiber optics rotary joint are designed to operate in harsh environments with strong EMI. Our Multi Mode is well suited for long distance applications. They are integrated in wind turbines, food & beverage machinery, robotics and various military vehicles.
- Multi Mode Fiber Optic is an integral part of EVERAXIS’s expertise in high data rates and critical communication
- Fast Ethernet transmission from 100 Mb/s to 10 Gb/s
- Low latency
- Passive system, no additional power supply requested
- High speed rotation of up to 200 rpm
- Total EMI immunity
- Stand alone product or integrable device