Single Mode Fiber Optic Rotary Joints
Single Mode Fiber Optic Rotary Joints (FORJ) can be supplied as a stand alone product. Its features can be customized : wavelength, connectors, characteristics of the fiber…
What is a Single Mode FORJ?
EVERAXIS designs and manufactures single mode FORJ for industrial and military applications.
Our compact and robust stainless steel design meets high optical and mechanical performances. Tested and qualified for industrial and military environments, our Single Mode FORJ are suitable for applications such as wind turbines, robotics, HD video devices, radars (weather or military) and opto-electrical devices.
Single Mode FORJ applications
EVERAXIS’s Fiber Optic Rotary Joints are designed to operate in harsh environments with strong EMI. Our Single Mode is well suited for long distance applications. They are integrated in wind turbines, food and beverage machinery, robotics and various military vehicles.
- Single Mode Fiber Optic is an integral part of EVERAXIS’s expertise in high data rates and critical communication
- Fast Ethernet transmission from 100 Mb/s to 10 Gb/s
- Low latency
- Passive system, no additional power supply requested
- High speed rotation of up to 200 rpm
- Total EMI immunity
- Stand alone product or integrable device